- James reviewed 11 months ago
- last edited 11 months ago
I have water that keeps on leaking from one of their tenants.
They refuse to get me the manager, refuse to follow complaints process. Terrible agency.
- Ol reviewed 12 months ago
- last edited 12 months ago
I had a very bad experience with this company. They acted as letting agents and managed the property I lived in.
As a tenant I found they were very quick to blame tenants and attempt to charge us for anything and everything, very slow to carry out maintenance on the property (most of it never happened) and generally incompetent.
A few examples:
– Mouldy bathroom caused by a broken extractor fan that the agency did nothing to fix when reported. The agency then charged the tenants on check-out for a repaint.
– Sending invoices for reference charges to the wrong tenants.
– Charging the tenants for an emergency locksmith when the faulty lock (which had been reported and not fixed) caused tenants to be locked out.
– Extortionate charges for renewing contracts.
– I could go on with further examples but you probably get the picture.
I can honestly say they are the worst landlords I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I will be staying well away from this company in future and I highly recommend you do the same.